My Lake Vacation Packing list
I’m packing my bags and heading to Raystown Lake for the week. A huge man-made lake in Huntingdon County, Pennslyvania. It’s such a beautiful lake. My plans include staying in a cabin up in the mountains, boating, and hiking. Hopefully, the weather is good so we can get out on the lake as much as possible. But I have bad luck when it comes to the weather! It always seems to rain when I try to make plans. I decided to share what I am packing for this trip. I am also including a lake vacation packing list!
Here’s a break down of what I am bringing!
- 3 Swim Suits: 1 One Piece and 2 Bikinis
- 5 Hats: Sun Hat, Visor, Trucker Hat, and 2 Baseball Hat (Did I forget to mention I love hats?!)
- 2 Pairs of Sunnies and some Croakies
- 10 Shirts: 8 Short Sleeve and 2 Long Sleeve
- UV Resistant Shirt (Perfect for the days that I don’t want to get too much sun!)
- 4 Pairs of Shorts: White, light jeans, dark jeans, and running shorts
- 2 Light Sweatshirts
- 2 Sweaters
- Patagonia Fleece
- Rain Coat or a Windbreaker
- A pair of Blue Jeans and White Jeans
- 4 Sets of Shoes: Flip Flops, Sandals, Boating Shoes, and Running Shoes
- 2 Pairs of Boots: Duck boots and Rainboots
- A Yeti or 2 (Probably 2!)
- My L. L. Bean Boat and Tote
- Towels: Both Beach and Bath (2 of each)
- A Light Blanket
- Some Jewelry: 2 Pairs of Earrings, 3 Necklaces, and 1 Watch
- Necessities: Socks, Undies, and Bras
- My Shower Stuff in a Shower Organizer from L. L. Bean
- Toiletries: Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Facewash, Toothpaste, Tooth, Hair Brush, Blow Dryer, Deorderant, Razor, Lotion, and Sunscreen
- Tech: Phone, Laptop, Phone Charger, Laptop Charger, and Headphones
This is a more spread out view of what I am bringing!
Don’t forget to grab your very own packing list for free!
Thanks for reading,